POLICY AND PROCEDURE
Visit the Policies page to view the school's Parent Handbook and other school policies.
Instructions for Volunteers
- Volunteers will be given an assigned job with instructions. Please focus on that assigned job.
- If possible, please do not bring younger children to the school during your scheduled time. Younger students can be a distraction during classroom time.
- Please turn off cell phones and refrain from using them when with students.
- Please be present during you volunteer time.
- Appropriate attire is expected.
- No food or drink is to be brought into the classrooms.
- Volunteers are discouraged from excessive socializing with other volunteers.
- If you need to use the rest room, please use the staff restrooms in the front hall.
Golden Oak Montessori has contracted with Intellicorp to conduct background checks on volunteers who are in contact with our students. This includes Room Parents, field trip drivers, and parents helping with school projects. Please complete this form and submit to the office in advance of your volunteering.